• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How much is one MSTS?

Should I buy MSTS

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
Yes because if you have a decent graphics card and overall PC you can get results like this:
EW&S_37427_37419_Railtour.jpg

nutter

To me it looks like the brige at Barmouth on the cambrian coast, but as I don't own the route I don't know what the MSTS version looks like. If you like BVE then I would get MSTS aswell (even though I was the other way round).

Coxster

Established Member
nutter said:
Well I picked one up from gamestation for a tenner a couple of months ago but most add-ons are between 20 and 25 pounds (dam keybords :lol: ).

Hope this helps
Yes, but many such as the West Somerset, Severn Valley and London & SouthEast are well worth it. You also have the cheaper donationware ones. There are many few £4.50 CDs on UKTrainSim however most have been taken offline due to various 'things'.

Jonno2055

I saw that, was thinking of picking up brighton to portsmouth but they didnt have anything else, train sim in euros is about 30 euros if you get it for 20 pounds.

1 euro is about 75 pence

Coxster

Established Member
LondonBVE said:
Ok now does anybody know how to covert to Singapore Dollar?

£1 is about 2.88 Singapore dollars.
£5 is about 14.39 Singapore dollars.
£10 is about 28.78 Singapore dollars.
£20 is about 57.57 Singapore dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.