• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How quickly will the London Underground recover on Wednesday 22nd June

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawallace

I am due to be in London on Weds 22nd June. The Tfl service says that services will start around 8 am.

Based on previous strikes, how frequent wil lthe service initially be on Weds around that time? I am thinking about the Central , District and Circle lines. I'm wondering how they bring the network back into service.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

iphone76

I believe last time they ran the normal service from the start and just opened the stations when the strike finished so it went to a good service quite quickly. Others may be able to confirm or provide more details.

PinnerMet

I am due to be in London on Weds 22nd June. The Tfl service says that services will start around 8 am.

Based on previous strikes, how frequent wil lthe service initially be on Weds around that time? I am thinking about the Central , District and Circle lines. I'm wondering how they bring the network back into service.
After the last one, most stations were open and services running fine from 7am

Please bear in mind that operational staff didn't also have to contend with national rail disruption at the start of traffic last time (a large number commute using national rail).

bluegoblin7

Established Member
Also worth remembering that the Tube strike this time round is all grades - there will be significant disruption beyond stations, including to train operators and service control (the former will depend on the line - some are more heavily skewed to RMT or ASLEF).

From what I’ve seen regarding start up plans most lines should be running a full service from around 0830.

Status
Not open for further replies.