• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How to get rid of Bees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Death

Established Member
'Ello all! - Long time no post! <D
I have to say that I feel sorry for the Bees (All 10,000 of them) as they're only tiny little things...I'd say the same for Wasps as well... :eek:

If I'd have been in that situation, I would have simply smoked them, (To knock them out into a bucket or something) sealed the bucket, and then driven them over to the nearest remote forest...After all, they are living creatures just the same as us. :hippy2:
(I had a Wasps nest outside of my living room window for part of the summer and didn't have a problem with that at all...Had a few make their way in, but I didn't bother them, so they didn't bother me. 8-) )

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

mbonwick

Established Member
:sign5: A proven method:o ...must try that next time I have a bee or wasp problem! ;)
Great shots as well

:naka: :blob6: :diabloan: :ogre: :toothy2: :lichmali:

metrocammel

OMFG, and the Americans wonder why the rest of the world dont like them.... lol.

OMG, the following quote, is real, the American was sat in the next aisle from me on a 757 from LHR to MAN yesterday- I really cant believe the dumb **** said it, but he did:

Air Hostess: Would you like milk with your tea, sir?
Yank: Yeh
(hostess gives him the carton of UHT (Ultra High Temp sterilised)
Yank: S'cuse me, but what animals a UHT, I usually drink cows milk!
Air Hostess (who though he was joking): *laughed*
Yank: Whats so funny?

HE SERIOUSLY THOUGHT "UHT" WAS THE ANIMAL THE MILK HAD COME FROM : HOW THICK CAN ONE GET??????

mbonwick

Established Member
He's a yank....higher levels of stupidity than previously reckoned by science!

Status
Not open for further replies.