• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How to produce screenshots

How should i construct a route?

• Use Route Builder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

Can anyone teach me how to produce screenshots for BVE 4? As i'm going to give some screenshots for a my coversion branch (BVE 2 to 4). Those who know me in Transport forum you should know what branch am i coverting. :D :mrgreen:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
You will need to convert it from .rw to .csv before you start, the Epping-ongar branch qas originally coded in this. Personally i prefer hand coded routes as this technique seems to produce better results in certain routes, although it is quite hard to understand. If you want a simple option go fro RB, if yu want better results go fro hand-coding!

Nitro

Yep if you want an easy start off route to get the hang of route making use Routebuilder if you want a detailed route like X-City and Maybank do hand coding.

Coxster

Established Member
To make screenshots, open the route, press the Print Screen button, save it using an image editor and upload it to the web.

LondonBVE

But i don't know how to code and what does this number in bold stand for eg.
1770,.announce .......
1850,.markers....

Status
Not open for further replies.