• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How to "win friends and ............" !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonrakerz

A polite request from the gallery to "move round a bit" got a response of "NO" ...............

(Waiting for Oliver Cromwell this evening.)

do2cma.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Phil6219

What a genuine tool, perhaps a tripod to the back of the head may have resolved the situation (albeit temporarily) ;)

Grantham

Ha! Time for everyone to brandish their tripods in his direction and yell "CHARGE!"

Make good youtube footage, even if it means you miss a shot of Oliver Cromwell!!!

NSEFAN

Established Member
Could be worse. At least if he's in the field then he can't simultaneously be tresspassing on the track.

Mind you, if he tried I'm sure plenty of photographers present would be more than happy to report him with video/image evidence! :p

Oswyntail

Established Member
Not knowing the location (so I don't know the picture being composed), can I genuinely ask what he is doing wrong? Was he there first? Is having a person in the resultant picture really going to ruin it? He seems far enough away not to overwhelm the composition, and could enhance it. I can't see if he is actually a photographer himself, but, if so, he seems to be the only one after a "personal" view, different from the others. And, having myself been subjected to the "Oi, f*****g get out of the way, Grandad" approach to "polite requests" from some railway photographers, I have stood my ground - how polite were the requests to move?.

windoze11

LOL nice one
there was a guy at stafford the other week with camcorder and tripod in his 60s went to end of platform ,disobeying the sign no enthusiast or passengers pass this point .. straight in my view so . was gonna just go and stand in front of his camera to what he would say ..some people will do anything to get that bit nearer ..

Status
Not open for further replies.