• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

How2become

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRS66421

I used a site called job test prep they have quite a few railway specific tests on there including the group bourdon test etc. You have to pay a subscription but it’s peanuts and if you’re serious about getting a job, definitely a good resource.

as I was going for a conductor job I mainly used it for the numerical reasoning and verbal reasoning tests I had to do. Its good because there are lots of videos with formulas and stuff which proved quite useful to me.

as for the how2become book it helped to build my knowledge of the role and understand the application process. Tbh I don’t think I could have done it without it.

This forum has been really helpful just reading a lot of threads on here on various topics definitely helps you get and understanding of how railway recruitment works and what they are looking for.
Thanks for that. Will have a look into it further.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.