• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HST in a very strange place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kettlefan

:idea:

ok nearly all of you will probably rebuke me on this but I know what I saw so I will say anyway!
A couple of years ago I was driving with my dad over the road bridge going over the railway line at Chertsey and we heard a funny noise from the railway, so we looked down and saw.....a full length HST in GNER livery travelling down the Addlestone Branch! Was my breakfast spiked that day, or did this actually happen? My dad confirmed it was a HST by crying out "what the hell" and we were rather surprised by the sudden apparition.

anyone else see this, or am I getting class 43 withdrawel symptoms?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Matt i told you to keep off those drugs, they make you see things you know!!!!!

AJP

Dont worry I know how kettle fan feels like!!

About a year ago i saw a tamper pulling a mgr rake near doncaster, no one believed me :(

Sprog

Established Member
Dont worry I know how kettle fan feels like!!

About a year ago i saw a tamper pulling a mgr rake near doncaster, no one believed me :(

WELL, i saw 91105 on 20 brand new-shiney TEA tankers conveying Jack Daniels #7 Whiskey passing Willesden Junction H-L, heading for Acton Yard where it was to be swapped for 43030 and 43002 back to back to take the train onwards to Yate Middle Junction, where the train would be offloaded by MOI!

;)

David

Established Member
Sound like your having a nasty dream there, Sprog. I would seek professional help if I was you....

:lol:

Jim

Established Member
WELL, i saw 91105 on 20 brand new-shiney TEA tankers conveying Jack Daniels #7 Whiskey passing Willesden Junction H-L, heading for Acton Yard where it was to be swapped for 43030 and 43002 back to back to take the train onwards to Yate Middle Junction, where the train would be offloaded by MOI!

;)

Trust you to saay that:blob3:

Status
Not open for further replies.