• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HST released from Cotswold Rail in Hornby livery seen today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sweeet..... 8)

<>

Fun and games at Reading PSB!! :lol: :lol:

<>

DISCO!! :shock: :o

muwhahahaha <D

EDIT:

Graphics removed because some 'person' thinks im trying to advertise for RailChat.............. :roll:

// 'person' changed due to complaints - tc - 20:58

Guinness

Established Member
spm_43030 said:
Graphics removed because some 'Poo Head' thinks im trying to advertise for RailChat.............. :roll:

It's sad that they had to be removed. It's one of those rules that have been dragged over from TTF sadly.

Edit - Oopsy Word Removed

Sprog

Established Member
158 said:
[quote="spm_43030" 'retard' quote]

Im strongly against the use of that Word

Please Remove it

Not my words buddy!

I was quoting someone who had earlier accused me of promoting RailChat and called me that said word.

:? :roll:

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I have spoken to spm_43030, he is unable to say where the quote came from.

I am not aware of anyone removing anything "because it advertised Rail Chat", the signature was removed because it was too large. That has now been resolved and the signature is fine now.

Chaz - no, we don't have that rule here. Obviously blatant spam isn't allowed, but there's nothing wrong with people giving their sites a mention, and we welcome that. If any staff member is removing things for that reason I will promise to resolve the situation.

I have absolutely no idea where this quote came from, even spm_43030 doesn't know, so I am totally unable to get to the bottom of it. So can we please leave it there? If I was told how the quote came about I can assure you I'd deal with it.

Sprog

Established Member
Chaz said:
....It's sad that they had to be removed...

Back by...erm..popular demand... <D ;)

siggycrazyclean9qd.gif

Fun at Reading PSB!! :lol: :lol:

Second one to come soon... ;)

Sprog

Established Member
And....the second...

siggycrazyarghhhclean0er.gif

DISCO anyone??! ;) 8) 8)

:lol: :lol:

Goodnight people......... :)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Ahh, it eventually worked on this end! I didn't see what was happening originally, looked like a still HSTs passing picture. Then browsing up the page, I suddenly saw what was happening.

Funky that. Clever image manipulation there.

Status
Not open for further replies.