• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Huddersfield Disruption 21/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyh82

Established Member
Huddersfield station is currently closed due to a police incident and all trains are at a stand.

Trains are terminating short and short notice cancellations are being experienced. TPE trains may be diverted via an alternative route.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

43095john

Man with suspected firearm in a Police standoff near the entrance to Springwood Tunnel.

ScouserGirl

I heard it was tresspassers and that jumped over a fence vandalised something and then a bloke ran onto the track :-/ at least everything has gone back to normal now!

61653 HTAFC

Veteran Member
What the help is happening to my area? If the Brexiters take it on Thursday I'm going to be looking into claiming asylum in Germany. :(

M60lad

Out of interest were any rail replacements organised between Leeds/Huddersfield and Manchester as it seems quite a number of services to/from Manchester were cancelled last night and in particular how would passengers on 19:10 Newcastle-Manchester Airport have got to Manchester considering train was cancelled from Leeds onwards

Starmill

Veteran Member
Fares Advisor
I should have been on the 2116 from York, which was cancelled. The 2141 from York (from Newcastle) terminated at York too. We were told to go for the 2148 to Leeds where that train terminated as normal. The 2241 from Leeds continued to Manchester. An additional train to Manchester Airport departed Manchester Piccadilly at 0034. There was also a Northern service at 0006.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.