• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hull Trains 180s

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
Just heard that an HT 180 failed last night, the
08.25 this morning is cancelled with passengers taking the 08.40 TPE to Leeds (additionally calling at Howden).

Given that 180102 (a previously stored example?) is on hire to HT, I wondered if anyone knew, or whether we could work out where the fleet all are?

At this rate Hull Trains will have more hired stock in service than their own!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Today:

101/113 OOC
102/110 in traffic
109 Loughborough
111 Hull (failed).

Crossover

Established Member
This explains why I saw a 180 in the shed at Hull. Also explains why the 1340 from Selby to Hull is cancelled

RobShipway

Established Member
Have the Hull Trains had the Performance Improvements that the 5 Class 180's that are going to FGW are getting up in Kilmarnock at all?

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Have the Hull Trains had the Performance Improvements that the 5 Class 180's that are going to FGW are getting up in Kilmarnock at all?

Angel are going to implement the improvements throughout the fleet.

RobShipway

Established Member
Angel are going to implement the improvements throughout the fleet.

Okay, thanks as I had read I think both in Rail Magazine and The Railway Magazine that the bogies are being rebuilt as part of the Performance changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.