• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hypothetical Delay Repay Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shortly going to have a week away and will be using the five day break of journey allowance on an Anytime Return to spend two days at an intermediate location, before then travelling to the final destination on the ticket.

My question is; should my initial journey be significantly delayed (from ticket origin to intermediate location) would I be entitled to delay repay, or would this only apply if I was delayed based on my intended arrival time (and date!) at the final destination as stated on the ticket?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

paddington

As long as the ticket is valid for the journey you are actually making regardless of what is stated on the ticket, you are entitled to delay repay, but TOCs calculate the amount in different ways

Status
Not open for further replies.