• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I Have News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
That's absolutely fantastic news Andy! I've been watching your progress from about a year ago from when you first made a note about it on TTF, then when you created the weblog etc. Looks like all this time has finally paid off for you!

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
well done :D

We'll have to organise a forum trip on one of your trains some time? ;)

tramboy

Congratulations! Hope you're having a good couple of days out there solo anyway!

Cheers

Dave

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Great news! Hope you enjoy your new career :)

O L Leigh

Established Member
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the kind words.

My first solo drive wasn't too bad after all. Just had one minor problem when the CSR went on the blink which had me reaching for my notes double quick. Glad I had them with me. Otherwise it was a lovely sunny day for a drive in the country.

one TN

TheSlash

Established Member
one TN said:
Just had one minor problem when the CSR went on the blink which had me reaching for my notes double quick. Glad I had them with me. Otherwise it was a lovely sunny day for a drive in the country.

one TN
You needed notes to remember that you beat it until it breaks or fixes itself? :D

Coxster

Established Member
You signed Chingford and upto Stanstead via both Tottenham Hale and Seven Sisters didn't you? Did you also sign the line via Stratford upto Stanstead?

O L Leigh

Established Member
TheSlash said:
You needed notes to remember that you beat it until it breaks or fixes itself? :D

No, but I needed to check how urgent it was that I let the signaller know. Besides, I had to let the LST fitter have his fun. If I'd battered it myself he'd have had nothing to do and been out of a job.

Coxster said:
You signed Chingford and upto Stanstead via both Tottenham Hale and Seven Sisters didn't you? Did you also sign the line via Stratford upto Stanstead?

So far I've signed LST-STN via the Lea Valley (Tottenham Hale) and via Seven Sisters, and the South Tottenham diversion. The Chingford branch and Stratford will all come later, along with Enfield Town, Hertford East, Cambridge and Ilford.

one TN

Coxster

Established Member
one TN said:
So far I've signed LST-STN via the Lea Valley (Tottenham Hale) and via Seven Sisters, and the South Tottenham diversion. The Chingford branch and Stratford will all come later, along with Enfield Town, Hertford East, Cambridge and Ilford.
What traction so far? 315s and 317s and (possibly) 321s?

Julian G

Established Member
one TN said:
Just Cl315 and Cl317 EMU's. We don't use any other classes on the WA.

one TN
i'm looking to forward to seeing you :D
So that the Stansted Express you mean (or the Stansted locals from LST?)
--- edited ---
Coxster said:
What traction so far? 315s and 317s and (possibly) 321s?
he will be taking the 317s to Ilford

it would be better if the 322s were still on the Stansted Express known as Stansted Skytrain (i always like that livery)

Status
Not open for further replies.