• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I have worked as a railman for 23 years, my 3 year old son has cancer and my plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tsr

Established Member
I don't normally reveal charity donations that I have made, even anonymously, but I feel I should say I have finally got round to donating, as promised. It's only a small amount, but I'll remember the charity and give to any boxes/buckets/volunteers, too, when I can!

Good luck!

:)

Big Jim

I don't normally reveal charity donations that I have made, even anonymously, but I feel I should say I have finally got round to donating, as promised. It's only a small amount, but I'll remember the charity and give to any boxes/buckets/volunteers, too, when I can!

Good luck!

:)

thank you TSR. that's good of you :)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just a final message to say that we completed the 260 Miles ride on Monday 17th September, and I have just arrived back in England.

A very cheesy picture of us in the charity T-Shirts:
A3AndVdCEAAPsux.jpg

There are more + GPS positioning of where they were taken on my Twitter page https://twitter.com/JamesLyne1
The trip was pretty hard going especially on the Friday where we were cycling directly into very strong winds and rain (The winds were seen to be blowing trees down around the Denmark). So it was hard work, but we managed to crack it ok.

So, Thanks again for those of you that have sponsored me. We are around £250 off £10,000.

thanks again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.