• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I know you guys hate this but.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeholmes

I've updated my website, With more pics and and a whole history on the Marlow to Maidenhead branch.

More info on the Trains,

And News Direct from the FGW website.

www.firstgreatwestern.tk (with horrible adverts)

www.freewebs.com/firstgreatwestern (for none bar standard)

Just to point out I am in know way rivalling bloograpes website, we are in patnership so I am not stealing any credit from his fantastic site. There are just two different one.

Mine all free of Charge!

His Funded!

Many Thanks,

J.Holmes

P.S I have temp. linked the site direct to this forum, I will take it off immeadiatly if not allowed.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisM

I did the whole Marlow branch last and a great line it is.
Marlow Branch,will be going back soon so will probably be able to use your site for some info to help me on my next visit so good work.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Don't be so hard on yourself, it's not that bad! ;)

Feel free to use any images on my Fotopic site, just credit/link to Yorkie.fotopic.net

BTW the Class 57 image needs uploading to your webspace (currently linked to Fotopic and not working)

Coxster

Established Member
So First Group are actually in partnership with it? Perhaps you could design it the actual layout, rather than having cherries etc on it?

Your Website said:
© Joe Holmes in Partnership with FGW

joeholmes

Brilliant thanks yorkie, I've used your brilliant FGW 57 loco on the FGW/link service. Thanks again :)

devon_metro

Established Member
Did you design the site yourself, or was it a freewebs one, all the same looks very good!

joeholmes

I dont no what sesign means but i did only use raw html to use it due to the fact that i do not like using the modern "supposedly easy methods".

Sometime i used HTML sometimes, honeslty, the new layout!

Its depended on my mood! lol!

Any things I could change anyone or add?

Joe

devon_metro

Established Member
joeholmes said:
I dont no what sesign means but i did only use raw html to use it due to the fact that i do not like using the modern "supposedly easy methods".

Sometime i used HTML sometimes, honeslty, the new layout!

Its depended on my mood! lol!

Any things I could change anyone or add?

Joe

sorry meant design!

ChrisM

Few spelling mistakes and errors.
During the peak times there are four 8 car 166 units which serve this station... The high speed 166 calls at Cookham, Furze Platt, Maidenhead.

During Peak times the 8 car Class 166s run out from there Yards and arrive at Bourne End empty. And wait to be loaded, whilst the boarding happens another train from Marlow to Bourne End

joeholmes

Thanks for noticing that, lol, that was completely wrong!

Also as many will back me up on this, spelling is not my strong point!

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.