• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I-NR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Continuing the discussion in NR Threads
INR was closed for a short while, whilst we made the format more appealing and sensible. Unfortuatly the site hasn't been completed since many things have changed but the forum is back online. If you read the rules and the amendments you should be able to follow it. (pm me for rules.htm) amendments on INR forum @ http://www.vnerrforums.com/inrforums

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jonno2055

Got it, so what do i do to actually get in, or do i need to wait for the site to come online again?

Hello? PLease help me?

Nick

MSN me as I said for the rules, I'm currently rebuilding the site as time permits.

Nick

No. You use the forum, sign up to it and get posting.

Jonno2055

I'm just waiting for an adminitrator to activate my account. I've been waiting an hour.

Coxster

Established Member
Jonno2055 said:
I'm just waiting for an adminitrator to activate my account. I've been waiting an hour.
They can't be online 24/7. Also, do you really need to let this forum know about everything you do? Please try to not double post or even worse, pointless post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.