• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I wanna SCREAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlexS

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
Oh grow up all! Its not hot, and if you don't like it move to antartica, sure its warm, but not boiling! The UK is far to conjested! It took 7 hours to go 100 miles on the M6 on Friday! It takes 70 mins to do 100 miles in the USA going through cities. So don't give me the USA is polluting crap, look at the roads in the UK, then see the USA and you decide...
Go back to Americaland and away from this forum you annoying little oik.

Gareth Hale

You think I really care about what a few jumped up morons think? You can think again you stupid low life idiots, how the hell do I get to the UK w/out a car or a plane? You CLEARLY dont think things through. So go 'boo blah blah' yourself.
[EDIT]
dvn1357 said:
Think of the pollution though! Gareth can you swim?

No, I can not.
[EDIT]
AlexS said:
Go back to Americaland and away from this forum you annoying little oik.

You would not think your a admin/mod, you act like a stupid fat 5 year old.

Offensive comment removed - TB

AMD RULES
INTEL SUCKS
MICROSOFT RULES
APPLE AND LINUX SUCKS

Lesjordans

What the hell does Jumped up mean and wtf is 'boo blah blah', Also dont call people fat ;)

Offensive comment removed - TB

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
You think I really care about what a few jumped up morons think? You can think again you stupid low life idiots, how the hell do I get to the UK w/out a car or a plane? You CLEARLY dont think things through. So go 'boo blah blah' yourself.
I'm not too sure how a car aids you in getting to the UK from the US...

Edit: And yes, from your reaction, you clearly do seem to care about what we think...

Gareth Hale said:
You would not think your a admin/mod, you act like a stupid fat 5 year old.
What has fatness got to do with this? :???:

Gareth Hale said:
AMD RULES
INTEL SUCKS
MICROSOFT RULES
APPLE AND LINUX SUCKS
Your point being??

This post has been edited by TB in order to remove offensive content from Gareth Hale's post - Lewisham2221's message itself has not been affected.

Tom B

Established Member
Alright, alright, ENOUGH.

I'm going to have to step in as a mod and call time on all this, it's getting out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.