• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I want that car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisM

Remember years ago seeing a Regional Railways livery on one as well as a few other liverys.

Dennis

Established Member
My old mans got a Reliant Rialto - it mght be plastic but it can go frighteningly fast.

When I was young he had a Regal van (same as del boy) but a sort of pale pooh color; this had seats in the back for me and my sister; view out was not great. After that bust he bought a bright orange Reliant Robin.

I suppose if there was such a thing as carspotters they would like these; outdated, uncomfortable, unreliable and not very fast (but full of character).

AJP

WTF!!

I saw a NYPD police car livery driving through an industial estate in Doncaster :shock:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
ROFL! That car would be an interesting sight around most cities!

I can imagine doing a similar thing with my car, except it would be potentially First Group Lightning or IC Swallow, with AWS and other buzzers installed for release of handbrake and stuff, with a start-up sound programmed for playing when I start the car...

EDIT: I'm taking the mick here.

Beaker

Established Member
chavmobile.jpg

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:
my mum used to have one, and before that she had a blue one
so i infact grew up living with them. there mint.

we used to have a blue one lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.