• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

IE Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivo

Established Member
My Back button has stopped working without warning. Many of the previously available options, such as Cut, Copy and Paste, have also stopped working. The drop-down menus at the top have also slowed right down.

Can anyone explain this problem please? It's only been doing it since my most recent Virus Scan finished a few minutes ago...

(I'm now using In-Private Browsing.)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
Several times. That's an obvious way to start, but nothing.

They all work OK in In-Private mode, but having to specifically load it every time is a bit of a nuisance.

anthony263

Established Member
You are not the only problem having some problems. I only clicked my back icon once and it went back 3 pages.

I have however seemed to have sorted it out after I restarted my PC

David

Established Member
Seems to be a bit of a software bug going around currently, as I had a problem with IE as well. After a bit of Googling to try and sort it out, it was suggested that Microsoft .net v4 was the culprit.

I ran the update tool, complete with 3 bug fixes for .net and everything works ok again.

Status
Not open for further replies.