• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I'm asking you lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

I am quite keen on Pipex so who can tell me if they are any good? I don't want an ISP that imposes download limits so you can forget those. I have 8mb AOL so I want to continue with 8mb if I can.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Blueyonder Broadband is very good, if you can receive their service, there no downlaod limit.

On the other hand- DONT USE TISCALI BROADBAND! There have endless problems and you end up getting ripped off. I only managed to ditched them 2 months ago after 20+ phone calls and threatening them with BBC watchdog.

eezypeazy

I live in the same area as DistrictLine, and I use Blueyonder, as part of a package that gives me the Telewest free digital tv package, telephone service including free weekend calls, and unlimited web access for £30 a month; plus access to on-demand movies on a pay per view basis. I think that's good value.... and, other than the broadband cable modem hanging occasionally, the service is fine....

eezypeazy

nutter

Go for Telewest Broadband. Customer service is good, the techie will help you with software downloads to protect your computer if nessacary (or it might have been because he was bored) and it very rarley has problems, as long as you can pay the bill ;)

H

HR2

Mushroom said:
The link is to the postcode search page. Not your local area!

Explain how the postcode search page is not my local area as you are confoozling me!!

EDIT : I see what you mean now. For some reason the list of ISP's in my area does not appear only the search page. if you type in NE40 NM you'll get the list

Tom B

Established Member
You need to enter a postcode to get the details for a particular area.

Craig

Established Member
eezypeazy said:
I live in the same area as DistrictLine, and I use Blueyonder, as part of a package that gives me the Telewest free digital tv package, telephone service including free weekend calls, and unlimited web access for £30 a month; plus access to on-demand movies on a pay per view basis. I think that's good value.... and, other than the broadband cable modem hanging occasionally, the service is fine....

eezypeazy
I use the same package. The broadband is pretty good, it's only ever gone down a handful of times in the last few years that I've been using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.