• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

In April 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
A crack team of track maintenance workers was assembled in deepest darkest Eastleigh. Shortly afterwards they escaped into the Southampton underground and now spend their time on the run, always one step ahead of the man assigned to give them hard work, Ken Harvey
If you have a track problem and no one else can help, and you can find them, then you need Eastleigh p-way - cue theme tune

Pictures to follow

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Finally found this post. Wouldn't have understood that at all if you hadn't explained it to me in the car yesterday about the song etc ;)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Everyone's doing A-Team parodies at the moment. Paramount did it recently, the AA did it recently too, now it's infected itself onto here...

Still, if you can't beat them, join them...I'll post my parody up soon.

TheSlash

Established Member
FGWFan said:
Everyone's doing A-Team parodies at the moment. Paramount did it recently, the AA did it recently too, now it's infected itself onto here...

Still, if you can't beat them, join them...I'll post my parody up soon.
Ah but we have our own van aswell, just that the regular driver is a let down 8)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
lol.

Someone remind me of the name of the guy in charge in The A-Team, ie the one with the cigar. I can't remember it right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.