• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

In Need of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
There is a cracking one for MSTS, I was going to replace the cab of your BVE2 150 with it, but never got around to it.

The cab is still on my computer if you need. Although it still has the MSTS outdoor scenery.

Regarding soudns clips next time i'm on one and don't plan to take many pics, i'll get a vid and convert it to .wav

Nat the Ned

What do you want pics of? I work on 150/2s all the time!! Although probably havnt the brains to do sound clips!!

devon_metro

Established Member
150.jpg

Nat the Ned

Yeah, thats 100% a 150/1 not a 150/2. The switches for the lights/compresser speed/cab heat etc are in a totally different place. In the FGW 150/2s at least the NRN radio is in a different position as is the AWS cancellation plunger.

Coxster

Established Member
Although it is a 150/1, the picture above by Liam is not the best one to use anyway. If you were to do a 150/1 at some point then I would recommend downloading the cabview file yourself and opening the xxxxx1024front.ace file. This is the cabview with the front window blacked out.

Muppet

I would be able to get you sounds when im on one next there always running up and down between Swindon and Gloucester

Status
Not open for further replies.