• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Info] Voyagers through Stroud???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet

Hey all

starting from 18:00 there have been voyagers running past the Golden Valley Line and this isn't normal does anyone know why?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andrew

Engineering works between Gloucester and Bristol Parkway this weekend. NRES, however, suggests that all XC services are running via Newport. Maybe there were problems down that way, so a few XCs went down through Swindon?

Dennis

Established Member
There was engineering work and few delays east of Newport yesterday evening - trains were using the relief (goods) lines, including the Bishton Flyover, so possibly not the best option for diversions!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Another TCF down near Bishton Flyover? I'll be eternally grateful for it happening when it did for me, it was great to add that to my atlas!

Diverting Voyagers via Swindon, nice...Must have taken absolutely forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.