• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

info wanted please on the reinstated siding to the Ashvale aggregates company located in the West Drayton area

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerouche2020

I'm trying to find some info on the reinstated siding to the Ashvale aggregates company located in the West Drayton area. I'm currently subscribed to their interesting Youtube channel & see they receive several GBRf hauled aggregate trains weekly. I have checked local maps but can't see where the branch diverges from (I suppose) the Western Main line. Any help gratefully accepted.
Regards Gam

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
I think you mean Ashville Aggregates?

That's the Colnbrook branch; the connection is immediately to the west of West Drayon station on the up relief and can only be accessed by a wrong direction move.

gamerouche2020

Yes, you're correct, it is Ashville thanks, I did wonder about the rail deliveries as in their promo videos, the consists are backed in to the site.
Regards
Gam

Status
Not open for further replies.