• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

****ing ****s at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlz

I've learnesd some basic tai chi and karate in my free time, the tai chi is what's helpful when i fight people though. need to defend urself when you're fighting, not just offense, and tai chi pushes that knock people on their arses are very useful!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Alekseys

I did some tai chi when I was younger.. rather, I read a few books on it lol. But I can do the two-handed presses/pushes pretty well myself.

Respite

I havent been in a fight for years (away from work) & can honestly say I don't mind that at all.But I agree that walking away is the best move if possible but do stick up for yourself, stand up if that is your last option.A standoff is better than running anyday.

At work I always find the best plan when a fight breaks out on the train is just to send the guard to sort it out!:toothy8:

Seriously this is the one thing I don't like about driving passneger trains,when a situation happens You get stuck in the whole self defense Vs attacking passengers area. Although normally it's easy to sort out as they are almost always drunk & I'm of course sober.

rmt

Was involved in an incident the other week. Was hit across my back with a baseball bat so hard that it broke the bat. What made me laugh though, was even though I'd cracked my ribs because of this little ****, they tried running off, and managed to run straight into a lamp post :).

Status
Not open for further replies.