• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

****ing twats at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
hello guys

I have just spent half the evening at A&E as some dick at school decided that throwing things at me and saying things about my mum was highly amusing untill he decided to punch me and i punched him back, he ten promty ran off in pain while i walked back thinkng yes i hurt him, thenrelasing my thumb had swollen up, it is a possible broken summt bone in my wrist or a broken ligament, the doctor advised me to get karete lessons, also as we were walking out he said and learn to punch proper next time, rigth while a police officer walked past, the police offcier laughed and walked off!!!

please could a mod correct any errors

regards

stepen

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick W

Established Member
The lesson is not to punch back.

Last year when I was ****ed off I just went out of school. No teacher etc ever questioned me and it gave a shock that stopped future incidents.

If you attack back you will always get into trouble.

Beaker

Established Member
palm the little beggars steve right in the back , or kick em in the balls , alledlgy 2 in a row makes them impetent .

Were they Turlin Moor lot ?

Grab them by the arm and get them on the floor. Restrain them. That's what I do. Makes them look liek a total nob.

Established Member
palm the little beggars steve right in the back , or kick em in the balls , alledlgy 2 in a row makes them impetent .

Were they Turlin Moor lot ?

i dont slap, coz im not a girl! and w no he is from waterloo estate and is a dick!!!

Gizmogle

Established Member
That sucks. If you're gonna hit em back, then grab them by the neck really hard and punch them in the nose :smile: works for me

Nathan

Ouch sorry to hear that but you punched this guy with your thumb in your clenched hand of course your going to hurt yourself, but thats not helping sorry. Take it from someone who actually does karate, getting them in pain without actually damaging them is the best for me, they feel the pain and after dont want to experiance it again :P

TheSlash

Established Member
Steve, i've got a spanner on the back of my van thats about 3 feet long and the jaw is about 4 inches across.... :D

Craig

Established Member
Steve, i've got a spanner on the back of my van thats about 3 feet long and the jaw is about 4 inches across.... :D
My Dad has one of those in the shed along with a 5 foot long spike thing which I think he acquired from work :lol:

ChrisM

And look like a total twāt in front of everyone else?

Who cares? If you accept crap then you're only gonna get more of it...
Have to agree, always stick up for yourself or you will never gain respect.
Fighting may not seem like the answer but may be the only way to control things in future.

rmt

The lesson is not to punch back.

Last year when I was ****ed off I just went out of school. No teacher etc ever questioned me and it gave a shock that stopped future incidents.

If you attack back you will always get into trouble.

I did the opposite. This lad when I was at school thought it would be highly amusing to punch me in my nose (on my first day back after an operation on it, I'd had it broken about a month before). What he didn't expect was for me to see his punch coming, lift my arm, and as he hit my arm, I grabbed his fist, twisted it behind his back and rammed his face into the table.

He never troubled me again :D

nutter

I've only had 1 fight at school, and one phrase got me through it on the upper hand, with them looking like scum

Speed - hit them fast
Aggression - hit them hard
Surprise - hit them when they don't excpect it, ie, when they start walking away. As long as it's within 5 seconds the law wont come into it unless it's seen as unreasonable force

I just remeber it as SAS, nice and easy, and the blokes who came up with it are legendry.

I did get into trouble for a bit, but when i told the teachers what had happened they talked the twerp out of doing it again

Tip on punching, take 3 deep breathes just before you release the punch, but try to hide it, maintain the surprise. Surprise is the most crutial factor in most fights when the little guy stands up. And keep the thumb out of the clenched fist, under the knuckles, you knuckles will take the forse better than a thumb, and it hurts more if you twist on impact

Hope the thumb gets better soon

Established Member
And keep the thumb out of the clenched fist, under the knuckles, you knuckles will take the forse better than a thumb, and it hurts more if you twist on impact

Hope the thumb gets better soon

it was out i caught it on his shirt as he moved out da way, i have to go to hospital on tuesday to get it looked at, it measn i cant play trains this sunday!!

The Snap

Established Member
Just t**t the little b*****ds with one punch, then floor them, and shoe 'um in the betty swollocks. That's what I'd do ;)

Alekseys

I don't recommend hitting back, unless you know what you're doing or the guy is a trumped up weakling. There are two routes you can go down when something like that happens, and the best is always to go crying to a teacher/parent, because that way the guy who hits you should get into more bother. If you want to beat the other guy up - that's the other route - you'd better learn how to first.

Sometimes telling someone doesent make it better. get them to the floor then kick the cr*p out of them is my way

There are generally no fights at my school, ever, (maybe because it's a private...). I would so like to hit anyone who started with me though, regardless of if I hurt myself, I imagine the satisfaction of standing up for yourself would be priceless. Good for you 960012, just keep your thumb out of the way next time! ;)

Tom B

Established Member
Very amusing incident on a school bus the other week.

Chavvy, thinks-he's-god idiot is guffawing at a little year 8 girl

"You couldn't hurt a fly, what're you on about? Try punching me!"

Year 8 promptly punches chav in the nose, giving him a nosebleed and causing general applause. Very amusing to see head removed from backside.

nutter

Had a kinda funny incident too on saturday night

I was following my mates to the local, and as i came out from under an old railway bridge i saw 4 chavs beating up 3 of my mates. So there i go, fists and everything flying, apprantly breaking one nose, and another had quite a nice black eye

Not bad for only a 2nd proper fight. it's amazing what watching too much ultimate force can do. Unfortunatly my mates were quite mashed up by the time i got there, 2 had to spend the night in A&E due to head injuries

All I had was a split lip and a nice coke from the pub

Status
Not open for further replies.