• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Inset day Travels

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
On Wednesday I had a day off from school, do I decided to go places.

I went to Surbiton to get some videos of fast trains. I saw 170305+158786 heading to Waterloo and a double 159 speeding down towards Exeter.

I then went back up to Clapham Junction and saw the 14:50 159 020 on its way to Salisbury.

I decided to go to Harrow next, and caught the 15:03 service, but I saw a freight locomotive at a junction and decided to get off a Kenny O to get some pics of it. That went ok. It was getting dark by the time I left Olympia (15:37). I went back to Clapham Junction, where I saw 456 024, the Plasser and Theurer Inspection unit on the Southern platforms heading north and an EWS 66 hauling some cargo wagons. I went up to Waterloo and spent some time in Central London.

On my way back home I took the 17:36 SET service from Charing Cross to Catford Bridge, calling at Waterloo East and Ladywell...

Status
Not open for further replies.