• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Intel Security True Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleCooper

Established Member
I've just discovered Intel Security True Key was installed on my pc yesterday without any action by me. Does anyone know what's going on here? I know it's a password manager but how did it get on my pc?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Most likely via an update to Adobe Flash, it's one of their "add-on" programs they try to force onto people who don't untick both boxes

DaleCooper

Established Member
Most likely via an update to Adobe Flash, it's one of their "add-on" programs they try to force onto people who don't untick both boxes

Strange as I haven't downloaded any updates recently except about a week ago I updated Adobe Acrobat Reader (which I almost immediately uninstalled and reverted to the previous version) but nothing yesterday. Perhaps it was some delayed reaction. I'm usually pretty careful about "extras" but maybe I missed one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.