Interested in a possible new train game?

Discussion in 'Modelling, Simulations & Games' started by C2M Chap, 10 Nov 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C2M Chap

C2M Chap Member

Hi guys,

I'm doing some research into what train game players and train fans would like to see in a possible train-related game on a mobile device (like a mobile phone or tablet computer). I'd really appreciate your opinions on whether this would interst you; what would be good features and what would be best avoided, so please check out the questionnaire here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6MRTPQZ, and ask your friends to have a go as well.

As added incentive, you can win one of two £20 Amazon vouchers, and more importantly, if there's enough interest, the game will get made so you'll have had a direct hand in creating it!

2. Registered users do not see these banners - join or log in today!

Rail Forums

3. whhistle

whhistle Established Member

Hardly a direct hand in creating it :P

4. C2M Chap

C2M Chap Member

Well I'm actually looking for a train history expert to advise on aspects of the game such as identifying which period/era to focus the design on etc. So, if you're interested, or know someone who is, let me know and I'll get in touch with them about it.

That way you/they will have an even more direct hand in it :)

5. ajax103

ajax103 Established Member

I'm going to be bias here but if it were possible to run Open BVE/BVE4 on a iPad 2 then I would be very much impressed.

It's a lot of hard work so good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.