• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interesting 'Delay'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DarloRich

Veteran Member

SlimJim1694

Very common up there. Just 'news' because of the Harry Potter connection. I hit a deer not that long ago near Hildenborough, didn't see that on the BBC.

4F89

I've heard of an instance where a deer was running over a viaduct, train turns up, deer jumps over the wall.... boom

Mathew S

Established Member
Very common up there. Just 'news' because of the Harry Potter connection. I hit a deer not that long ago near Hildenborough, didn't see that on the BBC.
Tbf, it was on the BBC when the Bolton line was closed for that reason one night. Though I think that was mostly out of shock that there were deer in Farnworth o_O

BigCj34

Animals on the line. Hardly special. It not as if the train was delayed due to the second coming or first contact with an extra terrestrial being!

That would be an intresting delay attribution
Is that what happens if you forget to lower the pantograph???

Status
Not open for further replies.