• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Lewisham2221 said:
A little bored by any chance?
Well it's interesting you say that, because I wasnt interested in anything, so I guess you could say I was disinterested, and then my bank sent me a statement with my interest in it, so I became a bit more interested in something, but wasnt overly interested, so I decided to see how many interests or variations thereof I could fit into this post.

Interesting, 8 of them.

Oh and a cute little emoticon. :knob:

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Jamie said:
Well it's interesting you say that, because I wasnt interested in anything, so I guess you could say I was disinterested, and then my bank sent me a statement with my interest in it, so I became a bit more interested in something, but wasnt overly interested, so I decided to see how many interests or variations thereof I could fit into this post.

Interesting, 8 of them.

Bizzarly, your post meets the criteria mentioned in the first post, but also breaks the criteria. ;)

Whilst it is an interesting find that such an emoticon exists, I daresay that people (although not me in this instance) may find such an emoticon offensive.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Blame Tom Carins. It's obviously one from a pack he uploaded.

Look ma! Three posts not by me, I'm peropoulerator! Though I prefer Perpugilliam Brown.

The Gricer

Jamie said:
I've been told to post something interesting that doesnt involve offending people, the Midland Main Line, or the Great Central.

Here is a link to something interesting.

http://www.bruno.postle.net/photos/lisbon-july-2005/interesting-tile.jpg

You can look at wiggly lines! Guaranteed to keep old people and young people enthralled for minutes.
Well Jamie, if that's the best you can come up with I think perhaps you should go back to posts that involve offending people, the MML, and the GCR. Much more interesting! :grin:

Frank

Coxster

Established Member
The Gricer said:
perhaps you should go back to posts that involve offending people, the MML, and the GCR. Much more interesting! :grin:
Don't encourage him ;)

Sprog

Established Member
Jamie said:

Interesting, 8 of them.

*yawn*

H

HR2

Jamie said:
Well it's interesting you say that, because I wasnt interested in anything, so I guess you could say I was disinterested, and then my bank sent me a statement with my interest in it, so I became a bit more interested in something, but wasnt overly interested, so I decided to see how many interests or variations thereof I could fit into this post. Interesting, 8 of them.

Well thanks for that notice. But I noticed this notice was not much of a notice so I decided to take no notice. Having not noticed I was surprised at the content of the notice. Did the notice your bank send have any notice in it? If not you should tell them that you ignored the notice.. Then they might sit up and take notice.

Edited by Coxster: Fixed quote tags for you mate as they weren't working.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Well thanks for the notice, but I did notice that the notice was not worth noticing? :P

TheSlash

Established Member
The Gricer said:
Well Jamie, if that's the best you can come up with I think perhaps you should go back to posts that involve offending people, the MML, and the GCR. Much more interesting! :grin:

Frank
Oh no, you'll be labelled a trouble maker with posts like that, better join the break away forum, i'll find the URL

Status
Not open for further replies.