• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interrail Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

morrisobrien

Do not forget non-refundable/non-exchangeable though.Have been caught out more than once on this,especially when pre-planning well ahead(11 months).

Capybara

Do not forget non-refundable/non-exchangeable though.Have been caught out more than once on this,especially when pre-planning well ahead(11 months).
Indeed. And Interrail have done these offers quite a lot in the past. Checking back through emails I make this about the sixth this year at 10 or 15 percent off. That's no guarantee for the future, of course, and I ended up paying full price earlier this year while waiting for another offer to come up, which it didn't until I'd already purchased.

YorkshireBear

Established Member

I assume the same applies if you buy them at full price and not on an offer?

Planning a trip for next June and considering buying now because realistically we know we are going.

dutchflyer

Established Member
There WILL be some changes and price hikes for 2019-also Lithuania is to join it. Esp. the rules for using overnight trains are to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.