• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interview advice (signaller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackson2016

Hi all,

I've just had an application status change to 'invite to assessment 2 pending', so I was after a bit of advice on what to expect at the interview?

I have searched threads on here but not many of them are too recent so I was hoping some of you that have recently been involved in the process could enlighten me.

The role is for a level 3 signaller, and it appears that x3 roles are up for grabs at the location.

........one more question. When you get the call for interview is there a degree of flexibilty? I only ask this because if it is really short notice I may struggle to get away from my current job.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

contrad!ction

Hi all,

I've just had an application status change to 'invite to assessment 2 pending', so I was after a bit of advice on what to expect at the interview?

I have searched threads on here but not many of them are too recent so I was hoping some of you that have recently been involved in the process could enlighten me.

The role is for a level 3 signaller, and it appears that x3 roles are up for grabs at the location.

........one more question. When you get the call for interview is there a degree of flexibilty? I only ask this because if it is really short notice I may struggle to get away from my current job.

Thanks in advance!

There will be 8 questions, one based around each non-technical skill (NTS). A quick google will give plenty of info on these. There's also likely be some more 'general' questions that you might expect ('what can you tell me about the role of a signaller' etc...)

With regards to flexibility it would really depend on the LOM and their availability but HR are a pretty helpful bunch so should be able to help. I managed to amend the date of my interview (admittedly I was internal) with the LOM direct so it's not an instant no by any means.

Which box have you applied for?

Status
Not open for further replies.