• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interview feedback....

Status
Not open for further replies.

travel_geek83

Hello everyone,

I had an interview several weeks back and I am booked in for a interview feedback session in the next few days. Is it usually good or bad sign that I have the job?

I am not gaining my Hope's up, I just wondered anyone has had a similar scenario.

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

joshuan542

Usually interview feedback is when you haven’t been selected, it’s good to get that feedback though! Most have to chase feedback from TOC’s

Stigy

Established Member
Feedback is usually only given when you haven’t been successful as @joshuan542 said. However it seems strange that they appear to have approached you to offer feedback? This is usually only done if you request it, and then it’s not often very forthcoming. This might be a good sign, you never know!

These things are naturally easier with video calling which may be why they approached you, as with the pandemic, that’s the norm these days.

Good luck! :D

C J Snarzell

Established Member
Travel_geek

Is it LNER that you applied to? I saw something on their Facebook page that they were contacting candidates about recent job interviews they had attended.

CJ

omnicity4659

Travel_geek

Is it LNER that you applied to? I saw something on their Facebook page that they were contacting candidates about recent job interviews they had attended.

CJ

LNER don't do feedback sessions from experience, just the option of requesting written feedback.

travel_geek83

Well, it was good news. It was to advise that I passed the interview :) Thanks guys for your comments and input.

Stigy

Established Member
Congratulations! I guess in hindsight it makes sense, as why would they pile resources in to telling people they haven’t been successful if they don’t have to?

Status
Not open for further replies.