• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interview question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rabbyboy

Nothing yet mate, only thing i noticed is that my applications on the job portal have shuffled around in a different order. Could be something could be nothing lol

ha - I'm still at invite to assessment 2 pending. I see from the recent posts that people are getting told unsuccessful now so I suppose no news is good news.

Brann112233

Nothing yet mate, only thing i noticed is that my applications on the job portal have shuffled around in a different order. Could be something could be nothing lol

I'm the same, order changed but still staying pending assessment 2

Guys,

I've had an email to tell me I was successful at the interview on the day but as its a volume based they cant offer me a job at the moment there are staggered vacancy's till February and they will contact me nearer the time.

Good luck Lads.

Rabbyboy

Guys,

I've had an email to tell me I was successful at the interview on the day but as its a volume based they cant offer me a job at the moment there are staggered vacancy's till February and they will contact me nearer the time.

Good luck Lads.
This for glasgow? Well done mate. Hope you get a job offer soon.

Well Glasgow is what I applied for but I think they can put you anywhere, tbh still in limbo basically they said I passed the interview but as the volume was so high didn't get selected for the first intake and will be considered till February, so their saying I will be considered? mmmmm still a bit vague wish they could just give a straight answer lol

what about you guys?

Rabbyboy

Think i would be a bit apprehensive hearing that, but atleast its not an unsuccessful. Might just be waiting for the job to come availiable then give a job offer. Mines is still at assessment 2 pending lol

Brann112233

Well Glasgow is what I applied for but I think they can put you anywhere, tbh still in limbo basically they said I passed the interview but as the volume was so high didn't get selected for the first intake and will be considered till February, so their saying I will be considered? mmmmm still a bit vague wish they could just give a straight answer lol

what about you guys?

What does your status say online Kris? Hope all goes well, looks positive at least.

Pembs88

I’ve been at consideration for assessment 2 for 6 weeks today for a position in my local area.
Such a long wait for a possible interview

Brann112233

I've just contacted recruitment. My status still says pending assessment 2. Interview was on September 14th for Perth and Edinburgh roles.
Was told on phone that the reason I've not heard back yet is most likely due to it being a volume based recruitment drive where the roles are filled over a period of time. He basically said I'm still under consideration but should hear by next Friday at latest.

Rabbyboy

I've just contacted recruitment. My status still says pending assessment 2. Interview was on September 14th for Perth and Edinburgh roles.
Was told on phone that the reason I've not heard back yet is most likely due to it being a volume based recruitment drive where the roles are filled over a period of time. He basically said I'm still under consideration but should hear by next Friday at latest.
Atleast? Jesus haha mines is the same as yours.
Hopefully he means next friday at the latest lol

the recruitment are a nightmare guys, get in contact with the Scotland resourcing. you will not hear by Friday trust me lol

Rabbyboy

Anyone got a contact number for HR head office in Glasgow? Recruitment tried to call them while i was on the phone to them but they couldnt get through.

Rabbyboy

Just off the phone with someone who is sorting through our vacancie. She said that if nothin has bee heard as of yet then your in a "pool" of people who have reached interview benchmarks, but are sifting through people with highest marks for suitable vacancies and location. If you havent heard anything yet then it most likely wont be until after christmas as she said she has worked through applications through to christmas. Just ANOTHER waiting game to see if we get picked for any vacancies.

Gary1973

Just off the phone with someone who is sorting through our vacancie. She said that if nothin has bee heard as of yet then your in a "pool" of people who have reached interview benchmarks, but are sifting through people with highest marks for suitable vacancies and location. If you havent heard anything yet then it most likely wont be until after christmas as she said she has worked through applications through to christmas. Just ANOTHER waiting game to see if we get picked for any vacancies.
Just got told the same in email I got, that I was in pool that had reached interview benchmark, but it also said this doesn't guarantee I will get a job, and that I should receive a letter with more information within 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.