• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Introductions

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mintona

Established Member
I don't like small people. Mainly because I can't see them. They're like cockroaches to me ;)

AlexS

Established Member
Pah.

I am chalked up on the wall at my mates house as 6ft2!

Even with a possible inch allowed either way depending on whether I'm in boots or not as usual, you can count 6ft 1 if you wish!

I tower over most people anyway!

TheSlash

Established Member
Pah.

I am chalked up on the wall at my mates house as 6ft2![/quote[
That scientific?

Even with a possible inch allowed either way depending on whether I'm in boots or not as usual, you can count 6ft 1 if you wish!
I tower over most people anyway!
Well you don't tower over me, shorty. Mind how you go in public, one of the tall people might mistake you for a bug and step on you. 8)

Coxster

Established Member
Well you don't tower over me, shorty. Mind how you go in public, one of the tall people might mistake you for a bug and step on you. 8)
Please don't tell me you've started wearing your pink stillettos out in public now :shock: ;)

Edit: Actually Slash, I think I'm slightly taller than you, which means Alex most definately is :lol: See attached pic of the Making Tracks BBQ. I've cropped it so the top of the image marks the top of my head. There's definately a gap above your head :p

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 58

Coxster

Established Member
9ft last time I checked, he was only aged 6 at the time.
By the sounds of it you've had a bit of a growth spurt since I last saw you, and am now about the same as me :shock: I always used to think of you as 'Little Chaz' :|

You'll be about 4 foot tall when i snap your legs off at the hip joints
Sounds fun - I look forward to it :)