• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

IPhone app ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just to let everyone know the Rail uk iPhone app is now ready to be updated in iTunes! Finally back online on the mighty iPhone!!! :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PaxVobiscum

Established Member
Are you sure it is the new version? I don't think the old one was ever taken down, and it was quite recently we were told that the new version had been passed to Apple and that it might take some time to be approved.

CC 72100

Established Member
It says 'Updated: 20 May 2012'. I don't use the app myself, I just use safari on mine so can't comment but the above would suggest that something has been done...

The 375 King

Just to let everyone know the Rail uk iPhone app is now ready to be updated in iTunes! Finally back online on the mighty iPhone!!! :D

Not all of us chooses iphones, why can the app be made for symbian smartphones aswell, they are still in production and are very capable phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.