• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is it possible to change pick-up station of Oyster credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freyap

I have just noticed that I will not be able to complete my journey to where I should be going to to pick up my Oyster credit with my current credit. Is there any way of changing my pick-up point?

Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
You can change the default collection location by logging in to your online account (or, if you've not yet got an account, create one) however if there is already credit awaiting you, I don't think you can change the location yourself.

I suspect you'll have to contact the Oyster Helpline, who are very helpful in my experience.

Someone more local can confirm...

bicbasher

Established Member
I'd give the helpline a call, they should be able to change the pick up point, but you won't be able to collect the same day as there's a cycle when all the transactions are uploaded into the Oyster system to which you can then collect from your chosen station.

If you don't collect after eight days, Oyster automatically refunds your transaction.

I'm sure when MikeWH is around, he can assist further.

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
I'd give the helpline a call, they should be able to change the pick up point, but you won't be able to collect the same day as there's a cycle when all the transactions are uploaded into the Oyster system to which you can then collect from your chosen station.

If you don't collect after eight days, Oyster automatically refunds your transaction.
The helpline can't change the location once the product is there waiting. After 8 days it will return to the central system where it will be refunded if it is a purchase or the pickup location can be amended if it's a credit.

I'm sure when MikeWH is around, he can assist further.

Finally recovered from the celebrations last night at Selhurst Park ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.