• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is Realtimetrains site down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condor7

My internet provider was hit with a cyber attack yesterday and I have been without the internet for about 24 hours. All is ok now and my internet is working fine, except I cannot get onto RealTimeTrain.com. I can’t find anyone else asking the question so suspect it may be at my end, but would appreciate anyone confirming if they can get on the site, many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The_Train

Established Member
Seems fine for me. Have you tried accessing it through your mobile data? If that works, then you definitely know it's an issue related to your broadband

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
My internet provider was hit with a cyber attack yesterday and I have been without the internet for about 24 hours. All is ok now and my internet is working fine, except I cannot get onto RealTimeTrain.com. I can’t find anyone else asking the question so suspect it may be at my end, but would appreciate anyone confirming if they can get on the site, many thanks.
Is working OK here, but not as a “.com” address.

Have you tried realtimetrains.co.uk - with an ‘s’?

Condor7

Cheers everyone it is obviously my end. Where I live mobiles don’t work but I will check it out on mine when I go in to town. Many thanks

gazthomas

Established Member
Realtimetrains.co.uk not .com?

Stigy

Established Member
I tried a few days ago and it inadvertently went down for about 10mins. Maybe they were experiencing problems or were ‘overloaded’ or something?

trainmania100

Established Member
I tried a few days ago and it inadvertently went down for about 10mins. Maybe they were experiencing problems or were ‘overloaded’ or something?
They've been having power problems lately at one of their data centers. I have an uptimerobot.com monitor and it didn't alert me so probably just you.

Condor7

Just for the record it is now working for me, and appears to have been a fault at my end, but I much appreciate all the help and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.