• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is there a bus equivalent to Railmiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA25322

It may be a silly question but I use Railmiles to put in my train moves onto. So my question I have is as follows. Is there an equivalent for buses or in fact anything for buses? Currently I put my "bus" moves into Railmiles but was just wondering?

Many thanks for any help you can provide me with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

borage

There is such a a site, called Busmiles. There's a thread about it:

Busmiles is a free online service that you can use for tracking mileage on buses within UK. Enter and review data over time showing what different types of buses, companies or routes that you've been on the most over time. Record different types of data including mileage, vehicle number, route number and many using trusted sources all across the internet.

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
Further question from @HA25322:

Is there any bus site for fleet lists? I do have the following:-
https://busfleetlists.wixsite.com/busfleetlists/untitled-masterpage_2 (Some list are showing as 404 forbidden)
uk buses
But any others worth looking into please?
Are there any sites showing, for example, the fleetlist for counties instead of companies? eg Leicestershire, Yorkshire, West Midlands etc?

Many thanks for any help you can provide me with. And thanks for the heads up for busmiles which I have now signed up to so That has now been sorted. Many thanks again.

APT618S

I only know of lists by company but the following info should hopefully be useful
If you play around with the Bustimes.org website you can get fleetlists of what has been recently running from lots of companies.
Picking 2 at random:
e.g Stagecoach:
or Southern Vectis:
Other sites I use include:
UK Buses:
Sheffield Omnibus:
Glasgow bus website (inc Lothian):
Quack77:
WM Bus Photos for NXWM (site includes other companies) :
I cannot comment on the accuracy or how up to date all these are, although some people will have views. :)

HA25322

Thank you for taking your time with that list. I will have a look over the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.