• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is there a map of UK train depots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rup

Does anyone know whether a map exists showing the locations of all the train depots in the UK?

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GrimsbyPacer

Established Member
There was a good one in "The Intercity Story" which despite being my favourite book, I lost.

The internet confuses Depot for Station making searches hard.
I have a list from ABC Rail Guide 2013, and can manually make a map for you by tonight if you want me to?

trainmania100

Established Member
You could make your own map with our help :P
Some around the south, lovers walk brighton, three bridges thameslink depot including Voyager MD (Balfour Beatty), Fratton Traincare Depot, St Leonards Depot, Selhurst Depot

AndyW33

Perfect as long as the original poster wanted maintenance depots, which he probably did.
But if he wanted traincrew depots I doubt if any map exists.

Rup

Thanks for all the replies and offers of help.

I don't need a map for any particular use, but was just curious as I couldn't find one when I searched Google images and wondered whether one actually existed!

Status
Not open for further replies.