• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Islamic Extremists vow to march through Wootton Bassett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferret

Established Member
But then, hypocrisy is a charge I'd like to level at Anjem Choudhary. If Britain is such a horrid place with evil values, why the hell is he living here taking taxpayer's money to fund his existance?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Snapper

Established Member
Yes quite, a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

You have deliberately and disingenuously twisted my words. No-one has said anything about his right to his views. What HAS been commented on is his claimming state benefits when he is clearly not available for work.

Not only do you obviously support the extremists that are working to destabilise this Country, you are also clearly lining up behind those who are abuisng the social security and benefits system of thsi Country.

That is so so funny!

You haven't a clue what this guys real situation is! But that doesn't stop you insisting that he must be abusing the system somehow.

Then, because I point out the hypocrisy of trying to claim the moral high ground whilst (at the same time) trying to deny someone their rights because you don't like what they say - I get labelled a supporter of terrorists!

That's doubly hypocritical but also fairly typical!

Still, the facts always did get in the way of a good rant didn't they?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
But then, hypocrisy is a charge I'd like to level at Anjem Choudhary. If Britain is such a horrid place with evil values, why the hell is he living here taking taxpayer's money to fund his existance?

Err, because he's British born and bred. To quote the Standard once again:

"Born into the working-class family of a market trader in Welling on the outskirts of London"

As I said before - that's democracy for you. If you claim to support it and believe it in than you take the rough with the smooth. If he breaks the law he can be punished. At the moment all he's done is spout a lot of hot air.

Almost as much as the people who claim moral superiority over him....

Old Timer

Established Member
That is so so funny!

You haven't a clue what this guys real situation is! But that doesn't stop you insisting that he must be abusing the system somehow.

Then, because I point out the hypocrisy of trying to claim the moral high ground whilst (at the same time) trying to deny someone their rights because you don't like what they say - I get labelled a supporter of terrorists!

That's doubly hypocritical but also fairly typical!

Still, the facts always did get in the way of a good rant didn't they?
No they don't do they Snapper

It is PUBLIC knowledge that he is claiming state benefits.

And typical of your arrogance that you didn't even bother to check this before rushing in, but then again none of this thread runs along your own narrow Political belief, therefore we are all guilty because we do not agree with you.

THAT is how you approach every debate, you twist and distort peoples words and then claim the "moral" high ground.

Please provide evidence that he is not claiming benefit, that he is not parading as a Shari judge when not qualified, and please also bring to the party definitive evidence that the moderate Muslims in the UK actually support him ?

Maybe you could also call one or two of the families that he has written to? I presume your silence in condeming that suggests you neither care nor feel that it is wrong.

Again I await an apology for deliberately twisting my words and making inaccurate and unwarranted allegations.

Established Member
It's far too easy to pretend to be seeking work from what I've heard. I've indirectly heard of enthusiasts travelling up and down the country while on job seekers allowance, and falsifying claims that they have job interviews, they were overheard saying how easy it is.

It is incredibly easy.
I'm currently on the JSA, and you can just say you've applied for things or searched for jobs, because they don't really check.

Whenever i'm at the Job Centre, I'm always a bit surprised at some of the people claiming benefits (and some of the cars in the car park as well - not the employee's ones)

Snapper

Established Member
No they don't do they Snapper

It is PUBLIC knowledge that he is claiming state benefits.

Please provide evidence that he is not claiming benefit, that he is not parading as a Shari judge when not qualified, and please also bring to the party definitive evidence that the moderate Muslims in the UK actually support him ?

Again I await an apology for deliberately twisting my words and making inaccurate and unwarranted allegations.

:lol:

'Public knowledge'?

Why? Because the Daily Mail say it's so? Are you dealing with his claim then, that you can say with such certitude - knowing exactly what his circumstances are? .

Are you also such an expert on the benefit system that you understand how it works and how many hours people are allowed to work (16) and still claim it? (if indeed they are)...

No of course you're not. So bin the synthetic outrage and hyperventilating.

I couldn't give a foetid dingo's kidney if he's claiming to be a 'Sharia Judge' (whatever that's meant to mean) he could claim to be Elvis for all that it really matters. As for moderate Muslims - I've never claimed they do support him. It's clear that he's about as popular as a fart in a space suit - which is why watching you get so upset about him is so funny!

He's a clown. And as such, one wonders about the motivation of those who try and 'big him up' as if he's a real threat to anyone or naything (other than Daily Mail readers blood pressure).
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
You've missed the point. It matters not where he was born!

Actually, it matters a great deal - as a British citizen he has all the rights any other citizen is entitled to.

It'd make trying to deport him interesting too! :lol:

Last edited:

Old Timer

Established Member
I will treat that as a retraction then.

My God the Daily Mail makes you so paraniod doesn't it. So much hatred.

Try asking the Guardian why it employs staff on short term Contracts which carefully avoid liabilities to pensions, sick pay, holiday pay, and legal employment protection. Not much liberal patrician belief there.

For your information it was not the Daily Mail, which incidentally I don't read.

You are also obviously unaware, yet another instance, that the Editorial policy has been to support Brown since the current editor took over. There is no automatic belief that the Daily Mail will support Cameron in any case, except in the minds of people such as yourself.

Finally the Daily Mail has previously been highly praised by such noteworthies within your Political spectrum as a variety of Labour Cabinet Ministers.

You might find THIS particular Guardian article somewhat contrary to your own views, which must be awkward for you.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2010/jan/04/anjum-choudary-wootton-bassett

On checking Wickipedia it is very clear what sort of individual we are talking of and whom you seek to defend. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjem_Choudary

Last edited:

Ferret

Established Member
Actually, it matters a great deal - as a British citizen he has all the rights any other citizen is entitled to.

It'd make trying to deport him interesting too! :lol:

Who suggested deporting him? If the reports of his views on Britain are 100%accurate, I'd expect him to leave of his own accord. After all, he seems to hate the place that much - why the hell live here? Ah yes, that'll be those benefits we were talking about earlier. He won't get them in any other European country, let alone in a country like Saudi.

Anyway Snapper - I'm curious - why are you so keen to defend Mr Choudhary? It can't possibly be that you support terrorism (like he does) so I'll rule that one out! There has to be some rationale behind your standpoint - what is it?

Snapper

Established Member
Sorry, I find that one really funny too. You're so far off target now that I'd give up if I were you. :lol:

You see, unlike you. I really don't give a monkeys about this guy. He's unimportant. What is much more interesting is the venom and ir(rationale) of the people who try and make him into some bogeyman to instill fear and loathing of others.

Their attitudes and motives are likely to be far more dangerous than he'll ever be.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
This has gone far enough and has just descended into a pointless argument

Status
Not open for further replies.