• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Isle of Wight Driver's Eye View video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelW

Established Member
Anyone who wants an armchair look at the island's railway infrastructure and rolling stock might like to know that Video125 are currently offering a free download of their Isle of Wight Driver's Eye View video (I think until the end of this month). It doesn't show the inside of Ryde tunnel though, as the train didn't have the additional forward lighting that the London Underground videos use.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

xc170

Anyone who wants an armchair look at the island's railway infrastructure and rolling stock might like to know that Video125 are currently offering a free download of their Isle of Wight Driver's Eye View video (I think until the end of this month). It doesn't show the inside of Ryde tunnel though, as the train didn't have the additional forward lighting that the London Underground videos use.

I paid £20 for that last year!

StephenHunter

Established Member

Do you have a link to this?

DelW

Established Member
I paid £20 for that last year!
I hope you didn't also buy the LU Northern Line (West End) D-E-V or the 'how to drive a steam loco', both of which are also on free offer ;)

xc170

Annoyingly, I purchased the Northern Line DEV about 5 years ago, steam doesn't interest me though, so I saved myself £20 there!

Status
Not open for further replies.