• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Isle of Wight Forum Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
A RailUK forum meet yesterday to the Isle of Wight via the Lymington branch produced both slammers - one on the branch and the other on a Fareham/Eastleigh turning trip - and a Class 442 mod at Brockenhurst, a ride on 'Waggoner' (a newly restored steam loco on the IOW railway) and a round trip on the Island Line.

*If both slam-door images appear at Brockenhust in the same platform then the images are on your cache - you need to refresh the page*

421497.jpg

421498.jpg

442405.jpg

483008.jpg

WD192Waggoner.jpg

IslandLineDinosaurClass483800600.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

andrewmay

Great pics there. I like the way you've edited the nameplates and headboards of the trains onto the images. Very arty!

Coxster

Established Member
Cheers Andrew - shame the 'Freshwater' one wasn't head-on.

TheSlash

Established Member
I forgot this was happening otherwise i might of put in an appearance, especially if i had known what a bad day at work it was going to be!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.