• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

It makes me livid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

That folk like the woman in the latest series of BB [Buncha Berks] spend 35000 notes on making her boobs bigger with implants when every day I see poor kids starving on TV. Or some poor animal like a bear being made to dance with hot pokers when money of that order could have eliminated part of the problem.:angry8:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Paying £35k for a couple of bags of silicone jelly and a bit of sewing....I'm in the wrong job.

Seriously though, more money than sense. Has anyone actually seen a pair of boobs which were so bad that you think they need a few thousand quid spent on them?

Simming

If they got the money to do that then Kudos to them

I dont like this thing where if your rich, you HAVE to give the money away. Sure, its a nice gesture, and big up to the people who do this. But they are under no obligation to do so. If I had spent all my life creating something, like Windows, or Dyson, or anything like that, and was completely loaded, It would be a reward for all this hard work. for someone to then tell me that im not a nice person, because I went to all this trouble inviting this item, that possibley makes there day to day lives alot better, and I dont give x amount of this reward to charity?!

Nah, I dont buy it, its there money, they can do what they want.

Its a dog eat dog word out there

H

HR2

Maybe it would not have been so bad if she had a face to go with the tits but she looks like the a*rse end of a horse.

ChrisM

DistrictLine said:
Maybe it would not have been so bad if she had a face to go with the tits but she looks like the a*rse end of a horse.

:thumbup: :D and maybe she should learn to speak properly aswel.

Tom B

Established Member
I don't see the point... why on earth would anyone want to spend £35,000 to enlarge their chest? What benefits does it give someone?

In this case, bra size appears to be inversly proportional to IQ...

Mushroom

Cockfosters said:
In this case, bra size appears to be inversly proportional to IQ...

your not the first to realise that. there was a great thing on the web bout it. but i cant remember where.

Tom B

Established Member
iqsize1ul.gif

where IQ is the IQ of the person
and s is the bra size

Of course it does break down in some cases...

evil_hippo

Simming said:

I dont like this thing where if your rich, you HAVE to give the money away. Sure, its a nice gesture, and big up to the people who do this. But they are under no obligation to do so. If I had spent all my life creating something, like Windows, or Dyson, or anything like that, and was completely loaded, It would be a reward for all this hard work. for someone to then tell me that im not a nice person, because I went to all this trouble inviting this item, that possibley makes there day to day lives alot better, and I dont give x amount of this reward to charity?!

No, no, no. I disagree entirely. I am quite happy for the rich to feel consumed by guilt.

AlexS

Established Member
Simming said:

What winds me up is prats like Bono (I like his music though!) who run around in thousand pound leather jackets, sunglasses, giant houses all over the world and so on. But then has the nerve to tell us we should be giving up more of our comparatively paltry earnings to help the poor. Yeah, right.

Sprog

Established Member
oh dear god.

Only C*ckfosters could put this sortve Sh*t into an equastion. :rolleyes:

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear..i do dispair..........

the world is a f*cked up place, get used to it.

Poverty and suffering will never end...the worlds just too greedy.

And yes Alex, the whole Live8 and stinking rich celeberaties telling US to give money makes me sick. They should be shot. But whats cr@p about it is that 'normals' paractically worship them, and make them what they are..and people are still stupid enough to follow them and support them, despite them being total morons. We should just boycott celeberaties....whatever thay are.

I still dont see how being stuck in a big brother house :roll: can make you famous.

I dont 'admire' any really..only people who have earned it: ie, James Hetfield, Dave Mustaine, Serj Tankian, Matt Heafy - see a pettern occuring here? put that in an a graph Cocky! ;) ;)?..but these arent mainstreem 'celebs' anyway, so my conscience is clean....

RJ

Established Member
It's up to her what she does with her money which she earns. If you were making a similar point about spending money on drugs or whatever to crap up her life then I'd've agreed. Then again, who here is a fan of fake tits?

Sprog

Established Member
joea1 said:
It's up to her what she does with her money which she earns. If you were making a similar point about spending money on drugs or whatever to crap up her life then I'd've agreed. Then again, who here is a fan of fake tits?

Breast implants are pretty sick imo. Make the whole sex appeal dissapear, and if i was getting..uh hrm..jiggy..with a girl, and i found she had implants, i think itd kill the 'mood' so-to-speak.

I prefer to grasp the real thing..as i have done on a few :thumbup: :p :p ;)

And anyway, i dont care about Breast size...bigger is deffinatly NOT better.

Natural all the way 8-)

Sprog

Established Member
Becuase tits are just that..tits.

Its the other thing im more intersted in :p 8-)

muwha <D

taw valley

tits dont matter at all its a girls personalty that counts and if you feel you need 35 k to make you look better then you must have a mental prob

yea if you got the money trough hard work and loads of sleepless nights then get what you wont and dont feel guilty at all

david beackham should be giving his money asway as he kicks a ball puts it in to a rectangle with a net and earns god knows how much

H

HR2

Now there's a statement that could be misinterpreted. :bootysha:
[

Sprog

Established Member
DistrictLine said:

Now there's a statement that could be misinterpreted. :bootysha:
[

:shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

indeed :oops:

Dennis

Established Member
joea1 said:
You sure ;) :toothy7: lol.

I agree fake breasts are sick and would definitely put a lot of people off. They just don't look right and they certainly don't feel the same as naturals ;)

How do you know they don't feel the same? I've never (knowingly) had the chance to check.

I do remember some years ago testing the material properties (stiffness, resilience - which is a measure of bounciness - and how these change with temperature) of implant material so that I could produce a model of the behaviour of cows teats!

Tom B

Established Member
Dennis said:
How do you know they don't feel the same? I've never (knowingly) had the chance to check.

I do remember some years ago testing the material properties (stiffness, resilience - which is a measure of bounciness - and how these change with temperature) of implant material so that I could produce a model of the behaviour of cows teats!

Beware that your son will most probarbly read this and could well pass it on to Mrs Lance.... ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.