• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

It's all gone Pear Shaped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

hse.gif

:D

Nick W

Established Member
A minor head injury is worth £7k.
Crazy

A door window in a ONE mark three coach sprung up at me hitting my head, which I wasn't expecting because normally they stay down when pushed down. This caused me a minor pain for a day or two, probably equal to being hit by a pear. I considered it my own fault and will be more careful from now on. How can that be worth even a penny nevermind 1p? Fair enough if a tree fell down on someone due to actual neglect.

That site even mentions trips due to dodgy paving. I've twisted my foot once at Ipswich station due to a defect. Again I just learnt to be more careful. Isn't it pathetic that people want money. What if they got a paper cut from a £10 note?

Established Member
its like at school theres a hill, and coz some guy was ****ing about he slipped own it and borke his ankle, HSE said that the area had to be fenced off, in doing so theyve managed to block the Fire exit!!! wat pillocks!

Coxster

Established Member
Maybe they should chop down all the coconut trees in the Carribean? They're far more dangerous!

HSE said that the area had to be fenced off, in doing so theyve managed to block the Fire exit!!! wat pillocks!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Lots of people like to blame the HSE for things but on this occasion it was down to the council who, quite rightly are concerned about civil action being taken against them.

Ascot

Established Member
haha time to make some money and have a bit of fun. Get mate to move stuff, sit under tree with Sarah, pear falls on head, 7k back pocket;)

Status
Not open for further replies.