• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ITV Treating us to Repeats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steddenm

ITV tonight are treating us to re-runs of the documentaries on Birmingham New Street (which had a bit of controversy over a XC Class 170) and the Tyne & Wear Metro.

Not sure if Potato (ITV Studios) are making a new series of Paddington 24/7 for Channel 5 as there were filming notifications up today.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ashley Hill

Established Member
I've never seen the T & W Metto program before. Similar scenarios to other shows but a different setting. Still enjoyable though.

BluePenguin

On Moderation
I have watched both of these series before but saw them the other night and found them just as interesting as the first time. It was strange to see how crowded our trains and stations used to be.

My favourite quote from the episode was from the man organising the rail replacement coaches. After being asked when they would arrive for the 100th time he replied with: “This is a bald head not a crystal ball”. I burst out laughing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.