• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ITV1 Cash Giveaway show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fever

Are you a young rail enthusiast who wants to travel all the train routes in the UK? A new ITV1 show, Cash Giveaway, needs you! We have a panel of five millionaires who are giving away cash to people who make successful pitches. We're currently looking for a young rail fan who'd like money to spend a few weeks travelling on all of the UKs rail routes - if this is you then please get in touch by emailing me: [email protected].

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Death

Established Member
Hail! <D
Normally I would be tempted to hoist the spam flag on this one, but not only is it rail relevant, it's something that I'm highly interested in! 8)

I'll scribe ye that e-mail for this as soon as my mail server is back up and running! :)
(Unfortunately it crashed earlier this afternoon...And all I can do is wait for it to come back up whenever that is. :|)

And to everyone else: First come, first served? ;) (I'm joking! :lol: )

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Coxster

Established Member
And to everyone else: First come, first served? ;) (I'm joking! :lol: )
They said "young" enthusiasts :p ;)

Anyway, seems to be a genuine upcoming show as there are posts similar to this all over the net, particuarly on sites based in Brighton, York and Newcastle. Seems a bit strange to want a rail enthusiast though. Perhaps a chance for someone to break the stereotype? :p

class 313

Established Member
"The new prime-time Cash Giveaway show needs you! Have you got what it takes to persuade us to give you cash? You can ask for however much cash you need to make your dreams come true – if you’ve got the passion or the gift of the gab, the money could be yours. You can literally ask for anything.

We are looking for people to come up with unique and exciting ideas, and pitch them to us – it can be funny, sad, trivial or serious... Anything as long as it makes a difference to you. If all you’re lacking is the cash to fulfil your lifelong dream then this is the show for you. We’re NOT just looking for people who want their mortgages and debts paid off so be original.

We are holding nationwide auditions soon in a city near you!
London, Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff, Newcastle, Leeds and Glasgow auditions will take place in October and November."

http://www.fevermedia.co.uk/applications/

Death

Established Member
Ay up Coxster! <D
By the official definition, I'm still young and will be until I'm 26...At least if I'm understanding the official definition of "young" correctly! :)

Besides, they won't be basing it on age alone...And they'll probably need applicants to be over 18 for legal reasons anyway! ;)

Well, I'm going to try the mail server in a minute...Wish me luck! 8)

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

David

Established Member
Julian, they want people to actually watch the program, not turn over as soon as they see FAF....

T

Tom

Yep - tis genuine.

We have received the press details for it so tis not a fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.