• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ivo Andri - Budapest <=> Belgrade - power points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancan

How about this for esoteric: does anyone know if the Ivo Andri train between Budapest and Belgrade has at-seat power points in 1st class? I'm doing the return journey in a week or so, and could do with knowing if I'll be able to work on the laptop, or whether a I'll be better off with a book and the view.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A60K

I don't know, as it's around four years since I last used that route, but my hunch would be no power.

dancan

I can now answer my own question, have just got off the service. The seating is in compartments, and does have power points: they're on the bulkhead beside each window seat, and usually hidden by the curtain :)

Looks like it's work for me on Thursday, in that case – the book will have to wait ... :roll:

dancan

MAV - just two carriages on that train that make it all the way from Budapest to Belgrade (the train splits somewhere with—I think—two others going—I think—to Zagreb).

Have to say, that train goes so slowly, especially through northern Serbia – I'm sure it was rolling along at around 30mph across the plain. Not the most interesting journey I've ever had ...

Status
Not open for further replies.