• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

January Jaunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

34067James

Thanks very much Jon! :)

Thanks James. You got some nice shots of the Ped :)

Thanks Sam :)

Updated my site with a couple of light engine shots from today. First captured 37667 passing Chart Leacon, Ashford, working 0Z67 Stowmarket-Ashford Works. I then captured 67006 passing Appledore, Kent, working 0Z67 Brighton-Dollands Moor Driver Training Run

Photos @ http://craigrailpics.fotopic.net/c1633774_45.html
Video @ http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ROIm1OWww&feature=channel

Comments Welcomed :)

Cheers Craig some good shots there of the 37 & Royal Skip its just weird that they were driver training on the marsh link :-? I still hoping for 67 T+T service to Ashford from Brighton :D Though I,m think he was a new driver to 67's and that was the only route to learn on which is not so busy. Hope it happens again next week so I can see it 8-)

James

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CraigS

Established Member
Cheers Craig some good shots there of the 37 & Royal Skip its just weird that they were driver training on the marsh link :-? I still hoping for 67 T+T service to Ashford from Brighton :D Though I,m think he was a new driver to 67's and that was the only route to learn on which is not so busy. Hope it happens again next week so I can see it 8-)

Cheers James. They might've been training drivers up for forthcoming enginnering works or something. I believe that was the reason behind the driver training runs that took place from Hoo Jn/Dollands Moor to Brighton via Ashford, Hastings and Eastbourne back in April/May 2007.

When I first saw the 67 on Wednesday morning, and before I knew where it was going, I though it was a Hither Green-HG, training drivers up on the Marshlink and Battle line for VSOEs, which never ran to Battle/Hastings last year. This driver training run obviously isn't for that.

Or maybe some Dollands Moor drivers wanted a jolly to the Sussex Seaside? :lol:

34067James

Cheers James. They might've been training drivers up for forthcoming enginnering works or something. I believe that was the reason behind the driver training runs that took place from Hoo Jn/Dollands Moor to Brighton via Ashford, Hastings and Eastbourne back in April/May 2007.

When I first saw the 67 on Wednesday morning, and before I knew where it was going, I though it was a Hither Green-HG, training drivers up on the Marshlink and Battle line for VSOEs, which never ran to Battle/Hastings last year. This driver training run obviously isn't for that.

Or maybe some Dollands Moor drivers wanted a jolly to the Sussex Seaside? :lol:

Yeah they could be , But as soon you said about the VSOE ment to off gone to Rye last year it could be that I hope they do that be good to get some skip action on the masrh line.

Dont Dollands Moors lot do the VSOE round this way now :-? I know they do the VSOE to Folkestone now.

Yeah they want a nice trip to the seaside :lol: though I still like the idea of southern do T+T service from Brighton to Ashford :roll::lol:

James

Status
Not open for further replies.