• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Japanese Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Will there ever be another?

Doh its just turned upside down and green!! :? :? :roll:

Jordy

Tom B

Established Member
Interesting, and surprisingly good picture quality... it's fine over here.

Tom B

Established Member
Just realised it's outside... I thought it was totally inside before :oops:.

Tom B

Established Member
Aaah - that would be why the sky suddenly goes brighter then ;).

David

Established Member
There is a train sat in the platform, but apart from the rain falling, there is nowt happening. :?

Coxster

Established Member
In the background you can see trains arriving/departing on the other platforms.

Dave A

Has it occured to anyone its 02:37 there. Yes in the morning! :o :roll:

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I just watched one train pull in and another leave, the announcers seem pretty aggressive!

Dave A

I just heard some music being played :? They have good buskers over there :lol:

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I heard that music as well, weird isn't it! I also had the pleasure of watching a spider crawl across the camera!

Dave A

Gareth Hale said:
I heard the music too, I wonder what it means?

Hmm. Could be a nice way of saying:

"Well the last train has just departed from the platform. Yes we know its 2 hours early. The staff have also left the station and are just about to lock up. We are sorry for any trouble this may have caused, sleep tight and see you tom... oh wait, bank holiday weekend, see you in 4 days then :P "

Then suddenly the lights go out, then a bang, flashing lights and then... "welcome to the stuck in the platform game show. The aim of the game, get out before Godzilla eats you!" :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
London Tube said:
Gareth Hale said:
I heard the music too, I wonder what it means?

Hmm. Could be a nice way of saying:

"Well the last train has just departed from the platform. Yes we know its 2 hours early. The staff have also left the station and are just about to lock up. We are sorry for any trouble this may have caused, sleep tight and see you tom... oh wait, bank holiday weekend, see you in 4 days then :P "

Then suddenly the lights go out, then a bang, flashing lights and then... "welcome to the stuck in the platform game show. The aim of the game, get out before Godzilla eats you!" :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

someone with too much of an imagination! :lol:

Tom B

Established Member
I think (may be wrong) that in japan each route has a tune... so instead of "The 1917 to Sheffield is now at platform 5" it's ding-ding-dum-a-ding-ding or something ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.